THIS IS AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT DETAILING THE ACCESSIBILITY EFFORTS PERFORMED ON THE TBEI.COM WEBSITE. FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT TBEI.
Accessibility Efforts Overview
Best efforts have been made to make TBEI as accessible as possible; however, various tools and accessibility measurements exist to gauge a website’s level of compliance, each reporting different accessibility issues and compliance requirements – therefore, the information below details the specific considerations and tools that were used in the effort to make TBEI accessible.
The Guidelines below were used as the benchmark against which the efforts to make TBEI accessible were measured. The specific Compliance Levels and Guidelines considered include:
- WCAG 2.1 Level A
- WCAG 2.1 Level AA
- WCAG 2.1 Level AAA
- Section 508 – 2017 Version
The Accessibility tools used to test and ensure the Accessibility of TBEI include, but are not limited to:
- Powermapper – An Online Accessibility Scanner
- Mac Voiceover / JAWS – Screen Reader Software
- Contrast Mac App – For determining Color Contrast Ratios
- Sim Daltonism – Color-blindness and Color-Deficiency Simulator
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Recommendation
- Section 508 – 2017 Guideline